Texas Parent to Parent (TxP2P) welcomes your support on behalf of families of children with disabilities, chronic illness and other special health care needs. Our §501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is supported by a mixture of grant funding, individual donations, and corporate sponsors. As the sole statewide parent-to-parent program, TxP2P has grown tremendously from its humble beginnings in 2002 with three part-time staff who served 128 families that first year.
Nearly nine years later, thanks to the leadership and hard work of so many family members, volunteers, friends, and professionals, TxP2P now has the equivalent of nearly 8 full-time staff and almost 350 trained volunteers across the state who are assisting parents each day, the only statewide conference specifically for parents of children with special health care needs, personalized information and referral, online listservs, and numerous trainings/workshops for parents and the professionals who work with our children. Understandably, the demand for our assistance to help these families is growing, and your assistance will help us provide the vital services that so many of these families need.
Many Ways to Help:
- You may make a donation onlineon our Donate Page.
- Monthly recurring donations are particularly appreciated. For as little as $20 each month (or .67 a day), you can help change the lives of the families we support. Download the PDF form. Go to our Donate Page to sign up.
- Purchase or give items from our Wish List.
- Sponsor our upcoming Parent Conference or fundraiser.
- Give a gift to honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Plan a gift of stock or proceeds from other investments.
- If you shop at Randall’s, choose Texas Parent to Parent (#10043) as the charity beneficiary on your grocery card. Read more.
Your support will make an immeasurable difference in care of families and children. All donations are acknowledged in our donor newsletter and a receipt is provided for tax purposes. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Laura Warren at Laura@TxP2P.org.