Donations of services and materials are appreciated by Texas Parent to Parent. We ask that donors provide a value for the item or services, so we can properly acknowledge your gift.
TxP2P’s regular wish list includes the following items:
- Gently used computers or laptops (no more than 2 years old)
- Gently used flat screen monitors
- LCD projectors (no more than 2 years old)
- Printers (no more than 2 years old)
- Office supplies
- Office volunteers
The following are a few other ideas of how individuals and businesses have gotten involved.
- Individuals and businesses have donated items for silent and live auctions at Texas Parent to Parent fundraisers.
- Artists, writers, graphic designers, and web designers have given their time and talent to help us produce invitations, annual reports, marketing materials, and this website.
- A local grocery store and wine vendor have given gifts of food and drink to help us raise money at an annual fundraiser.
For additional options or to discuss how you can help, please contact Executive Director, Laura Warren, at Laura@TxP2P.org.