ALERT! Hurricane Harvey has devastated many areas in Texas and TxP2P wants to help our families who were affected by flooding and storm damage. If you want to help, you can make a donation here and we'll make sure 100% of the donated funding gets to the families that need it.
Texas Parent to Parent (TxP2P) welcomes your support on behalf of families of children with disabilities, chronic illness and other special health care needs. Our §501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is supported by a mixture of grant funding, individual donations, and corporate sponsors. As the sole statewide parent-to-parent program, TxP2P has grown tremendously from its humble beginnings in 2002 with three part-time staff who served 128 families that first year.
Fifteen years later, thanks to the leadership and hard work of so many family members, volunteers, friends, and professionals, TxP2P now:
- serves over 7,000 families across the state
- has the equivalent of 15 full-time staff, several contract employees, and over 500 trained volunteers across the state
- hosts the only statewide conference specifically for parents of children with disabilities and 3 regional conferences
- moderates over 30 online listservs & several Facebook pages
- facilitates numerous trainings & workshops for parents and the professionals who work with our children.
Understandably, the demand for our assistance to help these families is growing, and your assistance will help us provide the vital services that so many of these families need.
Many Ways to Help:
- Make a donation – it can be one time or become a monthly donor. Either will be greatly appreciated. Learn more about being a Monthly Donor, Planned Giving and Memorials or Honorariums.
- Join the TxP2P Circle of Sponsors – help us as an organization meet the needs of parents
- Become a Conference Sponsor
- Become a Vine to Wine Sponsor
Your support will make an immeasurable difference in helping families and children. All donations are acknowledged in our donor newsletter and a receipt is provided for tax purposes. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com.