Texas Parent to Parent (TxP2P) welcomes your support on behalf of families of children and adults with disabilities, chronic and mental health conditions and other health care needs. Our §501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is supported by a mixture of grant funding, individual donations, and corporate sponsors. As the sole statewide parent-to-parent program, TxP2P has grown tremendously from its humble beginnings in 2002 with three part-time staff who served 128 families that first year.
Thanks to the leadership and hard work of so many family members, volunteers, friends, and professionals, TxP2P now:
- serves over 9,000 families across the state
- has the equivalent of 11 full-time staff, several contract employees, and over 500 trained volunteers across the state
- hosts the only statewide conference specifically for parents of children and adults with disabilities and 3 regional conferences
- moderates over 10 online listservs & several Facebook pages
- facilitates numerous trainings & workshops for parents and the professionals who work with our children.
Understandably, the demand for our assistance to help these families is growing, and your assistance will help us provide the vital services that so many of these families need.
Many Ways to Help:
- Make a donation – it can be one time or become a monthly donor. Either will be greatly appreciated. Learn more about being a Monthly Donor, Planned Giving and Memorials or Honorariums.
- Join the TxP2P Circle of Sponsors – help us as an organization meet the needs of parents
- Become a Conference Sponsor
Your support will make an immeasurable difference in helping families and children. All donations are acknowledged in our donor newsletter and a receipt is provided for tax purposes. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.