Navigating the NICU
Texas Parent to Parent: List of State and National NICU Resources
This PDF includes information about available services, internet sites and support organizations, insurance options and other agencies of interest to parents of preemies.
Helping families navigate the journey of prematurity
Here are some resources that offer information to help families make informed decisions about their preemie's treatment and care. Materials can also be requested via telephone by calling 512-458-8600 or 866-896-6001 (toll free number). All are available to download by clicking on the following:
- Helping Parents Navigate The Premature Journey
- 5 Reasons for Hospitalization - (Las 5 Razones Principales de Hospitalizaciones)
- Preemie Glossary - (Glosario Comprender)
- Helping Myself Help Others-Support for Mom
- Keeping Baby Healthy - (Cómo Mantener sano a mi bebé)
- Late Preterm Baby's Special Needs - (Necesidades especiales de mi bebé "Prematuro Tardio")
- Medical Costs
- Preemie Lung Card - (los pulmones de los bebés prematuros)
- About RSV - (RSV: ¿Corre Riesgo mi bebé)
- Staying Positive
- Smoking and Your Premature Baby - (El tabaquismo y su bebé prematuro)
- Your Preemie In The NICU - (Su Bebé Prematuro En La UCIN)
- Cocooning - (Crear Un "Capullo")
- Bringing Baby Home - (Llevar A Su Bebé A Casa)
These resources are brought to you by Medlmmune and Texas Parent to Parent.
Look here to learn more about the Texas Parent to Parent Services for NICU.