CALLING ALL BICYCLE RIDERS - JOIN US AT THE MISSION TO MISSION BIKE TOUR - December 6th, 2014 - San Antonio
pedals around the San Antonio River on the Mission Trail; 15 mile ride meets BSA merit badge requirements. TxP2P receives funding for our Teen Summit from some of the proceeds.
ANNOUNCING PARENT COMPANION
TxP2P & Region 13 Education Service Center are very proud to introduce a new website for Texas families of children birth to 5 years old providing support and information in a parent to parent manner. It includes many articles for families and videos of parents sharing ideas and support. Please check it out! www.parentcompanion.org
(click on the titles to read the flyers)
Pathways to Adulthood Seminar - [en español] Austin, Tx
Friday, December 5, 2014 Registration
Pathways to Adulthood Seminar - Palestine, Tx
Friday, Febuary 6, 2015 Registration
Pathways to Adulthood Seminar - [en español] San Antonio, Tx
Tuesday, Febuary 17, 2015 Registration
Pathways to Adulthood Seminar - [en español] Round Rock, Tx
Thursday, March 26, 2015 Registration
TxP2P Webinars & Conference Calls:
TxP2P Advocacy Network Conference Calls:
- Calls are Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. CST (6:30 p.m. in El Paso).
Phone number (866) 249-1544, and pass code 8127325.
TxP2P Pathway to Transition
- Let's get Started on Transition!
Tuesday, November 18,2014 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Contact Cynda.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- 3rd Annual Living With Disability Conference: Saturday, February 21, 2015, Hurst, TX.
- Our 1-day regional conference in Port Isabel (2nd Annual Empowering Tools Conference) will take place in late spring 2015, date pending at this time. Watch for more information—coming very soon!.
- Our 11th Annual Statewide Parent Conference is set for
June 12th &13th
in San Marcos. More info soon.